Thursday, September 16, 2010

Notknowingwhattowear-drama

My closet is stuffed with every piece of clothing, pair of shoes and bags that I own, so I always complain that I should have a walk-in closet, (No, I do NOT have too many clothes, my closet is just way too small!) but every single morning I'm frustrated, because I don't have anything to wear, or I just not know what to wear. I always try to find something nice and special, but I end up wearing one of my skirts with just an t-shirt. I'm done with that! I want something very nice, that will make everybody impressed. I thought that I needed some inspiration, so I did some seeking and I found a lot of nice outfits. I would like to show them to you, because I figured that I'm not the only girl who has to deal with this catastrophe.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!