Monday, October 11, 2010

My top 3 bands

I used to not like bands, because rock like music was just not for me, but I've changed and so my music taste, but not my love for music. I would like to share my top 3 bands with you.

3. Plumb

2. Lifehouse

1. Nickelback
(People who know me, know that I really love Nickelback!)

So this was my top 3, but this doesn't mean that I don't listen to music from other bands. I also listen to some songs of The Fray, 3 doors down, The Script, Destine, Within Temptation, Evanescene, The Killers, The Maine, 30 seconds to Mars, etc., but I don't know (or don't like) that much songs of these bands. I just know one or two songs, but I like these few songs very much, but I don't think that liking just two songs makes the band one of my favorite 3, eventhough I might like just one song of Evanescene more than certain songs of Plumb.

1 comment:

Free counters!