Sunday, November 28, 2010

And the winner is... (2)

A few weeks ago I told you who the winner was of Benelux next topmodel, and today I'm going to share with you who the winner of the Benelux' So you think you can dance is.
There were just two men left, Floris and Lorenzo, after the goodbye of Natascha and Lise. I hoped that Lorenzo would win, because he was my favorite from the start. However, Floris was a very good dancer aswell, so if he would win, I wouldn't mind. Then I heard Floris'name and I knew that he had won. Too bad for Lorenzo, but he is still going to make it. He's an amazing dancer and he can really blow the audience away.
This is the audition of Floris:


Floris has really grown in his way to the finals, and I'm happy for him. I still would like to show you the audition of Lorenzo. He was in the running last year too, but sadly enough he injured his knee. This is why he had so say goodbye. This year he came back and made it to the top 2!

You see how Lorenzo is practising and after a few minutes his audition at So you think you can dance 2010. The girl is his girlfriend (meanwhile his exgirlfriend) and she was just dancing with him, not auditioning. He had got his body painted, just for this occasion. Cool right?


Now tell me that he ain't a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!