Saturday, January 15, 2011

I love rings! no. 2

Hi there.
I've already shown you my rings, but that was in july or something. I bought a lot new rings in the meantime, so I'd like to show them to you.
I also bought a new chest where I keep my rings.



I bought this ring in the Primark, but it's too big! (Yes, it's big, but I mean that my finger is too smal. It does not fit.)

The centre of this ring used to be silver, but it's turning black now. I don't mind. I think this looks cool too.


This ring misses one little stone/fake-diamond-thingy .. Too bad.


I finally got a double-finger ring! A friend of mine bought it for me at the Primark. Sweet of her, right?

~~~

The following rings, are my newest. I bought them all yesterday.



It's a bunny!

Which of them do you like the most?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!