Sunday, August 15, 2010

Analyze your writing!

Have you always want to know with whom your writing-style matches the most? I found an website where you can analyze that. It is an English website, so you have to copy an English text.

Go to the website.

I tried it too, but I match almost every time with different persons, so that's too bad. I also don't think that it's real, but it's fun to try though. With whom does your writing-style match? Mine matches the most with David Foster Wallace's and Cory Doctorow's. I actually don't know who they are. *Don't kill me, if they are very famous.* (A)
(Well as I said, most of the time it matches with different persons, but with them more than with others. It just depends which piece of text it is.)



I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

1 comment:

  1. I write like Douglas Adams.

    No idea who that is.

    ReplyDelete

Free counters!