Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Back-Up Plan

You may have heard of The Back-Up Plan. The main caracter is Zoe (Jennifer Lopez) loved J.L. already, so this movie was like heaven to me.
The movie is about a woman who wants a family and kids, but she doesn't have a husband, so she decides to go to a spermbank. The day that she does that, she meets a guy who ''stole her cab''. She meets him accidentily every time and them they fall in love (Gee, who expected that? =P). Suddenly Zoe finds out that she's pregnant. What a shock it was for everyone, but they were totally blown away when they found out that it were twins. Do you want to find out what the guy (Stan) did? Just watch the movie!
It was really hilarious and I love Jennifer Lopez! I really think that this is one of my favorite movies, because I couldn't get enough of it and I was sad that the movie was over.
Did you already watch The Back-Up Plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!