Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Music spotlight

Every time that I want to share a show with you, I'm going to call it Music spotlight, because I think that it's silly if I say: New songs or whatever, every time that I want to mention a song, that I like.

This time: Superchick - Courage. It's a very emotical song, because it's about a girl who has anorexia, and I really think that girls shouldn't go that far, just to be like ''those other girls''. All girls say: No, I won't get anorexia, but is that really the truth? Most girls (all girls actually) do not plan to get anorexia, but they still get it, because they don't think that it will happen to them. All they want to be is skinny. If a girl is naturally skinny, it's really okay. I like that, but if a girl has more curves, she should be proud and she shouldn't want to lose too much weight, because that is like really like some kind of crash for your body.
Nobody deserves to have anorexia nervosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!