Thursday, August 12, 2010

MTV Cribs: Kim Kardashian

You either hate her or love her: Kim Kardashian. I could understand both options, but I think that I love her, because she's beautiful and she's one of the girls who is pround to have a size that's bigger than 0. I really like that, because I'm glad that some girls who are famous are proud to have curves, instead of trying to lose some weight (or a lot of weight). 
I really love the clothes that Kim wears and in this cribs episode, she shows us a little bit of het walk-in closet. Click here for the cribs episode. It only takes 7 minutes of your time to watch the inside of Kim's house. If you want to continue watching, you'll also see the houses of Roy Williams and DJ Unk.

Kim, you say that you wear every piece of clothing just once. Please, give it to me afterwards! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!