Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Disappointment for the Netherlands.

I can't say that the whole world doesn't know about the ''failure'' of Holland, last sunday. They played against Spain in the FIFA Wold Cup finale and Spain had won the game with 1-0. They made the goal in the 117th minute. What a bummer for Holland.
I just said '' failure'', because I don't really think that it was a failure, because our team is second of the whole world and now Holland is more known again. By the way, the Dutch team did their best, what else could they possibly do? Spain played very well and I can't say that the Dutch deserved more to win, because both team's tried as best as they could and the Spanish team eventually succeeded.
If we had to lose, I'd rather lose from Spain than from another country, because Spain was my no. 2 team that I wanted to win (no. 1 are the Netherlands ofcourse).
We came, we saw, we tried, and we should be proud that we made second place! Congratulatoins Spain, you deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!