Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My favorite Disney-songs

Remember back then, when we were still little and when we loved movies like Tarzan, Mulan, Snowwhite, etc.? You might still like the movies (I know I do) and what I like most, is that in almost every Disney-movie is a sweet song that I just love. What is your favorite disney-song? Mines are:

Tarzan - You'll be in my heart (by Phil Collins)

Pocahontas - Colors of the wind (by Vanessa WIlliams)

Mulan - Reflection (by Christina Aguilera)

Brother bear - Look through my eyes (by Phil Collins)

I might have forgot some nice songs, because these are the ones that I could come up with right now.

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooooo I LOVE DISNEY SONGS!
    those belong to my faves 2 and
    I also love, two worlds (tarzan)
    and journey to the past (anastacia)
    although I don't know if anastacia is disney..

    ReplyDelete

Free counters!