Thursday, July 8, 2010

Perfume

I don't use perfume that much, but there are perfumes that I just can't resist, because the smell is so good. I'll show you some of my favorites.

Thierry Mugler - Angel.
I had a miniature of this, and I definitely loved it! I know the first time that I smelled it. ,,This is the nicest smell ever!'' was my first thought.

DKNY - Be Delicious.
This perfume looks a little bit of an apple and it sure smells good!

Christina Aguilera.
I also got this for my birthday, because I asked for it. I wanted this perfume so bad!

Naomi Campbell- Cat deluxe.
This was a gift of one of my best friends. It was a nice sweet smell and I liked it very much!

Gucci - Eau de parfum II.
I got this perfume for my birthday and I loved it!

Which perfume is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!