Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nice/Cool/Lovely

I don't know if you all have noticed, but since a week or so I have something new on my blog. Under each post of mine you can click on nice, cool or lovely, if you think that what I say in the message is something fun.


All you have to do is click once and that's it. If you really like the post you can click several times, but you have to press F5, so that the site will be refreshed, because if you don't do this, the vote will be added, but then dis-added, because you clicked on it twice, without refreshing the page.

I did this, because now you can tell me what you think of my posts with just one click. And if you want to leave a real message: I removed the code that you needed to copy when you wanted to leave a message, so that with one click everything is done.

I hope that with this changes you all leave more comments and that you will tell me what you think without a lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!