Thursday, July 22, 2010

I love rings

I always used to wear rings, but them lose them too. Lately I've been paying attention that I don't lose them, and because I love them so much, I bought more and more. I have 37 rings at this moment, quite a lot I think..
The ones with a red dot, those are real silver. The black bow was actually from the Christina Aguilera perfume, but I took it off and now I use it as a ring.
You can see that I have some identical rings, I don't know why I have that, but it's just the way it is. =)














(I don't know why my hands look so ugly on photo's, because in real life, they're actually quite okay.)

Which ring(s) do you like the most?

3 comments:

  1. wowie dit is echt een prachtverzameling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie verzameling zeg, wauw.
    Die action ringen heb ik ook, zijn erg leuk, en die bronzen met turqoise steentje en veer vind ik ook erg mooi, waar heb je die gekocht?

    ReplyDelete

Free counters!