Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink - Dear mr. president

Hello everyone!
Usually I write my posts in Dutch, but now I'm going to try it in English. That might be more fun, because the whole world is going to be able to read my blog now. If you would like me to write all my posts in English, please say so and I will consider it!
Now I'm introducing the song: Dear mr. President. Pink made this song, so the people could see that there are other people whose life really is a really big struggle. People should be aware of what's happening in the world, because everything isn't as easy as it may seem.
The song really gets me, because I start to realize that I actually do have a easy life, even if I just can't believe that sometimes.


Why do you think of the message of the song?

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for the English. Because I love your blog and I wanna be able to read it!!!

    Also I've known this song for a while. I love it. I don't even agree with a few of the things she says. But it's beautiful and eye opening.

    http://ramblingofasmalltowngirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Free counters!