Thursday, May 27, 2010

What if?

I've been thinking. If today was my last day, what would I do? I think that I probably went to a amusement park with friends and/or family (because that makes me happy), and also eat as lot of sweet things as I can. It'll not matter anyways, because I would be dead the next day. I would also make a lot of picture's (so that people that I care about won't forget me) and try a lot of things that I haven't done before and maybe do some things that I'm afraid of.
I would probably not go shopping, because when I fit all the nice clothes and shoes and everything, I would be sad, because I would want to wear everything in the next days, but I couldn't of course.
I wrote this, because I've heard the song: If today was your last day from Nickelback (surprise, surprise).

All I want to say to everyone who's reading:
Every day is a gift and not a given right.
Leave no stone unturned and leave your fears behind,
and try to take the path less traveled by.

Nickelback - If today was your last day

If today was your last day, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!